Terminal Services

Jimm Wetherbee jimm at wingate.edu
Wed Mar 23 15:08:50 EST 2005

All,

We are considering moving our web-based OPACs to thin clients, for the most
part on HPs t5500 line (t5700 embedded XP, t5515 Linux and t5510 wince) and
looking at MS Windows Terminal Server.  The actual applications running on
would be limited (Acrobat Reader, Flash, Browser - Firefox or IE).  Does
anyone have any experience with this configuration or could perhaps suggest
a fair alternative.

Thanks.

--jimm

lux et fides
~The insightful ideas are the delusions of a madman.
The rest are mine.