[WEB4LIB] RE: Decision tree for Web resources

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 18 16:06:50 EST 2005

Over the years I've gotten the answers to a lot of questions from this list,
but this time the best answer came from closer to home. I was trying to
explain what I was looking for to one of my colleagues who immediately
pointed me at Brigham Young
http://www.lib.byu.edu/
where there is a very nice implementation of a series of menus to get users
to recommended resources for disciplines and types of materials.

- Jim Campbell
Campbell at Virginia.edu