[WEB4LIB] RE: Decision tree for Web resources

Binkley, Peter Peter.Binkley at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 16 18:06:54 EST 2005

Ross, this is looking really cool. Have you looked at dbWiz (sister product of CUFTS in the reSearcher suite)? It would give you an open-source metasearch engine to link into. There should be a downloadable version in the next few months.

http://www.theresearcher.ca/product_component_dbw.html

Peter

HR0cDovL3NjaG9sYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9zY2hvbGFyP2hsPWVuJmxyPSZzYWZlP> W9mZiZjMmNvZmY9MSZxPXdpbmcrZHJhZyZidG5HPVNlYXJjaA==