Cites & Insights 5:5 available

Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org
Wed Mar 16 10:34:55 EST 2005

Cites & Insights 5:5, Spring 2005, is now available for downloading at:
http://cites.boisestate.edu/civ5i5.pdf

The 24-page PDF includes:

* Bibs & Blather: A little spring cleaning and the HTML story

* (C)4: Locking Down Technology: Broadcast flag and Grokster
[Copyright Currents is now split into four parts--see Bibs & Blather]

* Following Up on a bunch of other stories

* PC Progress, November 2004-March 2005: a dozen sections in all

* Interesting & Peculiar Products: eight of them

* Conference and program reports: EDUCAUSE Mid-Atlantic Regional
Conference and one more from ALA Midwinter

Selective HTML is available; see the home page
http://cites.boisestate.edu/
for hotlinks to stories. Selective HTML now goes back to 4:14, and will
updates.

[And, in inimitable C&I style, there's a first-page reference to an essay
that was delayed until the April issue for space reasons. That won't get
fixed: Once published, C&I stays published.]