looking for library survey software

Yu, Holly HYu3 at exchange.calstatela.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:09:08 EST 2005

We are looking for library survey software or an online survey service
particularly geared to library use. The software or online survey can be
used for multi-purposes of library survey, such as: library customer
satisfaction survey, information literacy survey, survey for accreditation
use, etc.  We would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks in advance,

Holly Yu
Library Web Administrator / Reference Librarian
University Library
5151 State University Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90032
Tel: (323) 343-4993