looking for a link checking software

Chen, Shu Sue ChenS at scc.losrios.edu
Mon Mar 14 17:56:49 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a link checking software that will check links on
dynamically generated pages.  We are working on a web subject directory
at
http://www.scc.losrios.edu/~library/webdirectory/web_subject_guides.htm.
Each link on the page generates a new page with relevant links. (Only
Accounting and Business and a couple of others have anything in them
right now.)  I need a software to check all the links on the generated
page.  So far, I could only find software, such as Link Checker Pro,
that checks links on a page including dynamically generated links but
couldn't get it check the links on the generatated pages.

Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks for your time!  -Sue