[WEB4LIB] Website redesign -samples needed

Wackerbarth, Susan wackerbarths at einetwork.net
Thu Mar 10 13:14:31 EST 2005

We (mostly me) are re-working our kid's site right now. http://www.einetwork.net/ein/northland/home.htm is the url, just follow the signs to kids. One thing we have found monumently helpful is a page I designed almost 3 years ago called "Preschool Sites." Go to the "Get on the Net" link once you are in the "kid's" area. Since the Web can often be overwhelming for young parents trying to find good sites, I gathered these 5-7 sites and described them. The hope is to compile good sites for elementary and older children too. I'd love to "chat" off list about this--I'm having a hum-dinger of a time finding good math sites for kids. Also, opininions on the ALA Best Websites?

Suzi Wackerbarth
Northland Public Library
Pittsburgh, PA
wackerbarths at einetwork.net