Website redesign -samples needed

soconnr at interlog.com soconnr at interlog.com
Thu Mar 10 09:30:16 EST 2005

   The question of library websites for children does not get raised on this list very
often, so I
don't know how many of you out there will be able to help me. We are soon going to be
redesigning
our children's website - something that is long overdue. In order to help the web
designers we hire
get a good idea of what it takes to create a good library website and a good children's
website, we
will need examples and research.
I know and greatly admire Kids Click!. What else is out there?  What can you share with us
about how
children use the web? What would you like to see in a good children's website?
I look forward to your replies.
Sheilah O'Connor
Toronto Public
Library