[WEB4LIB] ColdFusion and XML searching/harvesting protocols

Sebastian Hammer quinn at indexdata.dk
Mon Mar 7 17:52:31 EST 2005

Hi Nick,

I'd suggest that you also post your question to the SRW listserv (signon
info and archive at http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zing/srw/listserv.html).

Also note that the YAZ proxy supports both SRW and the SOAP-free
XML-over-HTTP-GET sibling SRU. The latter protocol is really so simple
there's no reason to not just throw yourself into it.

All the best,

--Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hammer, Index Data <http://www.indexdata.dk/>