[Web4lib] Web Developing Librarian - Job Descriptions

Carol ccooke at cc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 27 14:56:04 EDT 2005

Hi!

I have been asked to update my job description and I am asking the
Web4Lib members for assistance.

My current job title is "Resource Development Librarian" and I work in a
Health Sciences Library.  I am the web developer, database designer, a
reference librarian and involved in library instruction.

I am looking to see if other librarians who have web development
responsibilities would be willing to share their job descriptions.
I have seen the recent posing for a Web Services Librarian for Yale but
would like to see other examples. I'm also interested in learning what
your job title is, "Resource Development Librarian" is some what
nebulous after all!  :)

It would be nice if the job descriptions were for health sciences
librarians but I'd be happy to get any descriptions from reference
librarians.

Feel free to reply to me directly or to the list.
Sincerely,
Carol

Carol Cooke
Resource Development Librarian