[Web4lib] Office 2003 research service

Dempsey,Lorcan dempseyl at oclc.org
Fri Jun 24 16:52:38 EDT 2005

The OCLC Terminologies Pilot is looking at surfacing several
terminologies in the Connexion editing environment using the Microsoft
Research Pane.

In a Research context, we are also interested in working in this way
with other terminologies and other editing environments.

Links to the Pilot, to some information about the Terminology Services
project in OCLC Research, and to some discussion of the use of the
Research Pane can be found at:
http://orweblog.oclc.org/archives/000695.html

There is a direct link to the Terminologies Pilot at:
http://www.oclc.org/productworks/terminologiespilot.htm

Lorcan

Lorcan Dempsey [http://orweblog.oclc.org]
OCLC Research  [http://www.oclc.org/research/]