[Web4lib] Office 2003 research service

Elena OMalley Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu
Fri Jun 24 16:29:07 EDT 2005

This post mentions John Wohlers' work to put a library web catalog search
into the Microsoft Office 2003 research pane.
http://www.libraryjournal.com/blog/670000067/post/1360000936.html?nid=2700
I remember this mentioned at Computers in Libraries 04, but I haven't looked
into the implementation until now because we didn't have Office 2003 widely
distributed on campus.

Is anyone familiar with implementations of this for an opac or other
library-related sources other than Wohlers'?

Thanks,
Elena O'Malley
__
Head of Library Computer and Internet Services
Emerson College Library, Boston, MA 02116