[Web4lib] Blog app vs speciality software

D.H. Mattison dmattison at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 22 22:36:00 EDT 2005

I was wondering if someone was going to mention the use of blogging software
to produce subject-oriented research guides. That gives me a chance to ask
if anyone's tried the open source and free PHP application developed by the
University of Michigan Graduate Library and called ResearchGuide. You can
check it out at http://researchguide.sourceforge.net/

David Mattison
Victoria, BC, Canada
dmattison at shaw.ca