[Web4lib] FW: Request for info

Bobb Menk bmenk at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jun 22 07:32:30 EDT 2005

I've been very happily using MovableType on an internal web server with
no trouble for over a year. We're using it as a kind of "Content Manager
Lite" to produce subject-oriented research guides as well as internal
newsletters. Works like a charm. Lately I've been exploring ways to make
it act a bit more like an aggregator (like Bloglines), for internally
produced blogs and RSS feeds, but only have the rudiments of that in
place so far.

Bobb Menk
MIT Lincoln Laboratory Library
bmenk at ll.mit.edu