[Web4lib] database usage statistics

ylef ylef at coloradomtn.edu
Tue Jun 21 15:39:43 EDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

I would like to be able to compare our databases usage statistics to other
colleges in the nation. I realize that most of us collect this
information individually. But I am wondering if there is a comparison tool
available somewhere out there. If anyone has recommendations, I would very
much appreciate it.

Thank you so much,

Yuliya

--------------------------
Yuliya Lef
Virtual Library Coordinator
Colorado Mountain College
333 Fiedler Ave.
P.O. Box 1414
Dillon, CO 80435
970-468-5989 (phone)
970-468-5018 (fax)
ylef at coloradomtn.edu
http://www.coloradomtn.edu/library/

"I believe that the moment is near when, by a procedure of active paranoic
thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the
total discrediting of the world of reality."

				--- Salvador Dali