[Web4lib] ALA Annual: "Birds of Feather " meeting about Topic Maps (Friday, June 24)

Stringer-Hye, Suellen suellen.stringer-hye at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 17 16:36:31 EDT 2005

Heard a lot about topic maps?  Interested in discussing their
application in libraries?  Please join us on Friday, June 24, 2005,
at 4:30 at the Big Bar of the Hyatt Regency, Chicago, right before
the LITA Happy Hour, for a "birds of a feather"  session. We will
discuss the development of a "Topic Maps for Libraries" web site
and other ways that topic maps are currently being used or may be
used in the future in libraries.  If you're unable to attend, but
still interested, please send me your e-mail address and we'll send
you anything that comes out of this meeting.  Also, feel free to
drop in even if you can't get there at exactly 4:30.

Stringer-Hye, Suellen
Vanderbilt University
Email: suellen.stringer-hye at Vanderbilt.Edu