[Web4lib] Blog comments

Jonathan Smith smith.jm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:14:16 EDT 2005

Different blogging software have different capabilities regarding comments.
The two that I am familiar with, Blogger and Wordpress both allow you to
limit comments to members of the blog.

In Blogger find the Settings tab, then Comments sub-tab. Where it asks "Who
Can Comment?" select "Only Members of this Blog". Now only those who are a
member of that blog, and signed in may comment.

Jonathan M. Smith
Electronic Resources (MERIC) Assistant
The Catholic University of America Libraries
Washington, D.C.

http://jonsmith.greykitty.net