[Web4lib] Make your library blog sing, or at least talk, maybe

Anna Creech CreechA at cwu.EDU
Tue Jun 14 12:13:54 EDT 2005

There's also the open source software Autocast for the DIY folks:
http://autocastsoftware.com/

Anna

-----------------------------------
Anna L. Creech, MLS
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Central Washington University
Serials Department - Library
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA  98926-7548
(509) 963-1718

>>> "D.H. Mattison" <dmattison at shaw.ca> 06/08/05 9:37 PM >>>
I spotted a Google Adsense ad on my blog for a new service called
Talkr.com
(http://www.talkr.com) that offers conversion of text-only blogs into
podcasts. I haven't tried it, but it sounds like (pardon the pun)
there's a
library application in there somewhere. The company has a revenue
sharing
program if they select your blog as one of their podcasts. Jenny
Levine's
The Shifted Librarian blog is one of the blogs already available as a
podcast.

David Mattison
Victoria, BC, Canada
dmattison at shaw.ca