[Web4lib] A possible Information of the Future scenario? (update: EPIC 2015)..

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 02:46:14 EDT 2005

That is a cool vision, Brad.. thanks for noting here..

Fascinating and playfully ironic with a view towards satire.. loved it..

The newest updated version is Epic 2015, see here for a link and blogging,
http://scanblog.blogspot.com/2005/06/epic-2015.html

It updates the previous version a bit.. with a more "rainbow" optimistic
view
of a possible future...

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 #1 BORG Hit Parade: We all sleep in a single subroutine.
Monday, June 13, 2005 11:41:30 PM