[Web4lib] Need assistance with PHP/MySQL code web page

David P. Moore mooredp at email.uah.edu
Fri Jun 10 18:13:29 EDT 2005

Everyone,
I have hit a brick wall and thought I would ask this list: I have a php page
that accesses a MySQL database that I would like to do a couple of things
to, but I don't know how. One thing is that I want to be able to pass
variables through the url for this page so that it retrieves certain items
out of the SQL database, not everything like it does now.

I am wondering if anyone who doesn't mind helping me out for a moment would
care to email me off list to take a look at this page and try to help out
someone that has just a little php knowledge. My PHP skill is limited but I
am sure this is a simple thing I am trying to do.

Thanks!

(This is for our library website, in order to manage and present all of our
resources dynamically thru PHP instead of static web pages.)

David P. Moore
Electronic Resources/Business Librarian
M. Louis Salmon Library
University of Alabama in Huntsville