[Web4lib] RE: Web4lib Digest, Vol 3, Issue 8

Connie Hudson connie.hudson at flower-mound.com
Thu Jun 9 14:17:14 EDT 2005

Brian,
We have Horizon 7.3, PC Reservation, and LPT:1. I've always found the support staff at Envisionware easy to work with and the reference staff are happy with the product. I think the two products work very well together. If you are using Horizon 7.2 or above and plan to purchase the validation module, let me know. There were a couple of things that caught me by surprise when we upgraded to Horizon 7.3.

Connie Hudson, Systems Coordinator
connie.hudson at flower-mound.com
Flower Mound Public Library
3030 Broadmoor  Flower Mound, TX   75022
972-874-6161  fax 972-874-6466