[Web4lib] Image bullets in list

Elizabeth Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Wed Jun 8 15:08:30 EDT 2005

> I finally got the code to work. Thanks to all who have responded. I am
> amazed at the rapid response. You guys are so helpful.

It was a good question to ask, because it calls attention to one of my
favorite quick-and-easy CSS tricks, something I like to use in training.
Using images for bullets can really dress up a page, but coding them in
HTML makes for bloated code, and loses the semantic fact that the list is
a list.  Using CSS for this is fast, easy, changeable, and accessible.

--
Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
et at noblenet.org