[Web4lib] Creative Commons licenses for group-authored blogs

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Tue Jun 7 14:25:34 EDT 2005

Karen, there was a discussion of creating a license for a wiki recently
on one of the CC lists. I would think that the wiki issues are similar
to the blog issues -- i.e. a general form for all. Look at:
  http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-community/2005-May/thread.html

kc

K.G. Schneider wrote:

>Anyone out there familiar with a technical/social arrangement where a
>group-authored blog individually covers its contributors with Creative
>Commons licenses? We're considering Creative Commons for the LITA blog, and
>we're trying to avoid requiring having bloggers sign individual forms.
>
>Karen G. Schneider
>kgs at bluehighways.com

kcoyle at kcoyle.net http://www.kcoyle.net
ph.: 510-540-7596