[Web4lib] Script for databases access

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 2 09:16:01 EDT 2005

You can do the same sort of thing with ASP via
Request.ServerVariables('REMOTE_ADDR').

Also if you are using EZProxy (and most likely other proxies), it can be
done just by configuring it to not require proxying or authentication for
certain IP addresses.

Chris Gray
Systems Analyst
University of Waterloo Library

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up
in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office." -Robert
Frost