[Web4lib] Help with IIS/Windows 2003 and Perl configuration

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Wed Jun 1 15:19:47 EDT 2005

Thank you web4lib, and especially the three quick responses I got. I'm
not sure if it was the missing IWAM user, or the fact that I hadn't
rebooted after the Perl install (to add it to the path!) but all is
well.

Thanks again.

don

>>> "A. Bullen" <abullen at ameritech.net> 6/1/2005 2:35:59 PM >>>

Don,

Have you added (I am sorry if this is a dumb question) the site into
the
IIS control panel (I put all of mine into a cgi-bin subdirectory)? Are

you sure the permissions on the site are scripts and executables
enabled? Are you sure the user IWAM and IUSR have read access to the
script? If you bring up a command window, can you manually get the Perl

program to run by simply typing the name of the Perl program at the c:\

prompt?

Andy Bullen
Illinois State Library