[Web4lib] Blog and podcast background info?

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:39:07 EDT 2005

If you thinking about formats you might choose Quicktime. iTunes 4.9
supports other formats besides music. It will download Quicktime
enclosures as well as PDF. I went ahead and tested it with a few video
feeds I found and it worked like a charm. There are also currently
rumors of the iPod supporting music video's etc in the future though
it's still rumor stage right now and has been for quite some time.
iTunes might support other movie formats but I'm not sure. Seems to
support streaming too.

Ryan Eby