[Web4lib] Help - Browser Hijack? Webpage hijack?

Sellers, Minna Sellers_M at fortlewis.edu
Wed Jul 13 13:31:02 EDT 2005

Here's an alert regarding recent vulnerabilities for Firefox:
http://www.frsirt.com/english/advisories/2005/1075 .  A newer version is
available at  http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ .

Minna Sellers, Assoc. Prof.
Reference/ Electronic Services Librarian
Reed Library
Fort Lewis College
Durango CO 81301