Academic and Scholalr Search Engines and Sources | Deep Web Research |

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Jan 26 16:26:32 EST 2005

Colleagues/

On behalf of my WebColleague, Marcus P. Zillman, I am pleased to
announce his latest
resource guide:

Academic and Scholar Search Engines and Sources
http://zillman.blogspot.com/2004/12/academic-and-scholar-search-engines.html

Internet MiniGuide Annotated Link Compilation white paper titled
"Academic and Scholar Search Engines and Sources' is a 32 page
research
paper listing selected resources both new and existing that will help
anyone who is attempting to find academic and scholarly information and

knowledge available on the Internet. Each source is described along
with
the URL address than can be accessed. It is freely available as a .pdf

file (966KB) at the above link and authored by Marcus P. Zillman, M.S.,

A.M.H.A.

In addition, Marcus recently published an article in LLRX(r) that is
also WorthTheRead:

"Deep Web Research 2005"
[ http://www.llrx.com/features/deepweb2005.htm ]

BTW: For my eProfile of Marcus Zillman please see my latest _Library Hi
Tech News_ column
[ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~gerrymck/Zillman.pdf ]

Regards,

/Gerry