Presentations on RSS

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Jan 21 18:09:23 EST 2005

Hi all,

The Library Technology Division (LTD) of the Michigan Library
Association has heard from a number of our members that they are
interested in learning more about RSS and how they can incorporate the
use of RSS into their library web sites, catalog, services, etc. The LTD
is looking at sponsoring a presentation on RSS at our Annual Conference.
Knowing that there are number of people who have spoken on this topic at
library and technology conferences around the country, I'm interested in
getting feedback on who all you have heard present on RSS that you would
recommend that we consider bringing to Michigan to speak. Our focus
would mainly be on an introduction to RSS and how RSS can be
incorporated into library services, recognizing that our membership
includes librarians and techs from academic, corporate, public and
special libraries.

Thank you!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician