library course pages info request

Susan Gibbons SGibbons at library.rochester.edu
Mon Jan 17 11:30:04 EST 2005

For a Library Technology Report that I have been asked to write, I am
seeking examples of library course pages-- the collocation of library
resources at a course, rather than subject, level.

Examples include:
Rochester's http://www.lib.rochester.edu/index.cfm?page=courses
University of Minnesota's http://courses.lib.umn.edu/

If your library has course pages or you know of a library that does, I
would appreciate any information you can provide off list at
sgibbons at library.rochester.edu

Best wishes,

Susan Gibbons
Assistant Dean for Public Services