[WEB4LIB] RE: question about pasting html into Dreamweaver 4

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 00:24:10 EST 2005

The problem may be solved, but also on the topic, there are a number of
excellent add-ins, extensions, toolbars, etc. now in the marketplace for IE;
this note does not discuss the other browser options out there, some of them
very good (I use Firefox along with IE).. you might search for some
extensions or add-ins that can do what you seek.. since, as we know, there
are lots of ways to tweak IE, some good, some not so good..

One, for example, noted here,
http://www.topshareware.com/Bradley-IE-Extensions-download-3283.htm
includes one that handles *links list* for any page.. and there are others
out there that do the same. One way it works is on a Web page, you
right-click, and the menu includes something like links list, and you get a
separate list of the links you can then cut and paste.. Hope this helps a
bit.. some of the ones I use often are also backward links, export to
Microsoft Excel, and a few others.

Maybe experimenting with some of these would work, then IE to DW would
become the way you want...

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 Bite the head off one lousy chicken and they never let you forget!
Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:17:01 PM

[rest snipped]