[WEB4LIB] Re: Decline in Web4Lib message volume

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Thu Jan 27 12:15:33 EST 2005

I am in a similar situation to Bill and still rely more on email than any
other medium. Maybe I'm becoming a dinosaur - I still haven't even set up a
blog. I just like lists and this one in particular; I would hate to see it
decline.

BTW, there doesn't seem to be any shortage of posts here lately.... :)

Robin Boulton.