[WEB4LIB] RE: xhtml compliant WYSIWYG editor

Lynne Jones mljones at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 12 13:15:47 EST 2005

After a lot of trial and error I'm currently testing Advanced HTML
editor - it looks very promising. Find more info here:
http://www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=6999

No font tags produced (or <br> tags), XHTML compliant and supports CSS.

It is also very straightforward to set up, reasonably priced and it
integrates with Dreamweaver MX 2004 so can be accessed easily via the
Dreamweaver interface.

(and no I don't have shares in the company!)

>From a UK librarian who reads this list with great interest.

Regards
Lynne Jones
IT Librarian
Conwy Library and Information Service, North Wales