[WEB4LIB] Mac Mozilla CSS image includes problem

Bobb Menk bmenk at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jan 11 16:56:21 EST 2005

Thomas

Thanks for the pointer - it wasn't the answer, but it led me to it.

Under the Privacy and Security preferences, there's a setting for
"Images". This was set to "Accept images that come from the originating
server only" If I set it to "Accept all images" the missing ones
magically appear.

Now to find out if that's the default setting in Mozilla as configured
for distribution by our IT Dept or not...

Bobb Menk