Welcome back!

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Sat Jan 1 15:44:24 EST 2005

As has no doubt become clear by now, the list is back up after the
holiday shutdown required to move the server. Notification of this was
delayed because I was fighting my way over Donner Pass in the Sierra
Nevada during one of the heaviest snowstorms we've experienced lately
on the day it came back up. As dumb as that sounds, I had my reasons.
Anyway, things should be back to "normal" (whatever that is!), so any
specific problems encountered should be brought directly to my personal
attention. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
List Owner