[ARL-EJOURNAL] Theoretical Librarian Blog Launched

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Sat Feb 19 12:57:17 EST 2005

Colleagues/

I am pleased to announce the official launch of my
personal/professional blog
_Theoretical Librarian _ (TLB). TLB is located

[ http://theoretical-librarian.blogspot.com  ]

I will no longer post (nor cross-post) original postings to this or
other lists.

Those who may be interested in my future Observations/Cosmic
Insights/Publications/Etc.
are welcome to visit TLB at their convenience, or subscribe to the Atom
feed for this blog

[ http://theoretical-librarian.blogspot.com/atom.xml ]

I have activated the public Comment function in TLB to foster a dialog
about the issues raised/presented in my postings so feel free to
Engage!

As for a reader, I use feed Pluck (http://www.pluck.com/) [FREE] but
there are DozensOfOthers
[e.g.,
http://www.davidmattison.ca/tiki/tiki-slideshow2.php?page_ref_id=26 ]

Thanks to Dan C. for Suggesting this Transformation!

BTW: The second posting in TLB is about today's NYTimes article on The
Attack of the Pod(casting) People [:-)

[ http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/19/technology/19podcasting.html ]

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

P.S. Is any one aware of listservs/e-lists that have a blog component
or have migrated from a list to a blog format? Thanks!