LinkFinderPlus or Article Linker or LinkSource

Cobb, Mike A. mikecobb at liberty.edu
Fri Feb 4 16:20:06 EST 2005

Greetings All,

Does anyone care to sing the praises of any of the above linkresolver
products?   We currently have one of the above, and I'll try not to give
it away, but we get the data from one vendor and have to load it to
another.  We've found that to be "challenging".

Do others of you have to export and import data from your journal
manager into your link resolver?   Did many of you move from that setup
to having one vendor do both?  I'm curious.

We've not been fully satisfied with our current product to the level
that we'd roll it out but have been discouraged from moving to a
different product until we roll out our current.

I can summarize to the list if interested.

Thank you

Mike Cobb
APG Library
Liberty University