[WEB4LIB] RE: Podcasting via cell phone

Paul R. Pival ppival at ucalgary.ca
Thu Feb 17 11:51:05 EST 2005

Hi Bill, you may want to explore running your blogger feed through
Feedburner's new SmartCast service:
http://www.burningdoor.com/feedburner/archives/000812.html  I haven't
tried it, but it claims to do exactly what you need - namely turn any
media you post on your blogger account into an enclosure with an RSS 2.0
feed - voila!  You may also be interested in the nice statistics that
feedburner supplies about who's subscribing to your feed (that I have used).

Good luck!

Paul R. Pival
Distance Education Librarian
213E MLT