[WEB4LIB] RE: Google Mail invitations? Any takers?

bardsley at u.washington.edu bardsley at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 14 17:36:13 EST 2005

I am a lurker with 50 gmail invites. I have used gmail for about 5 months and haven't had any problems. I access via http and pop. Email me a 5 word essay to get an invite (no attachments).

I am hoping to transition into frequent poster status as my wealth of knowledge increases. I am happy to finally have something to contribute even if I am asking for something in return :)

Mark Bardsley