[WEB4LIB] RE: Google Mail invitations? Any takers?

Brandon Dennis bdennis at shreve-lib.org
Mon Feb 14 16:44:16 EST 2005

Why would they charge for it when they can use their technology to
control us all in the New World Order.  Or is that Microsoft?  Or which
will buy which first?  (Do no evil, but make a lot of money not doing it
:)

I have a large number of Gmail invites available as well, in case
everyone else runs out.

Brandon