Survey for Academic Librarians

Tammy S. Sugarman libtss at langate.gsu.edu
Mon Feb 14 16:27:30 EST 2005

Please excuse duplication.

Dear Academic Librarians,

We invite you to participate in an online survey about the methods
academic librarians use to keep current with professional literature.
The purpose of this survey is to discover how academic librarians are
staying current with professional literature/developments and what the
limitations are in managing that information successfully.  We plan to
incorporate the survey findings into an article for publication.

To participate in this study visit:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2244S3RH35A

This study has fulfilled the requirements for conducting human-subject
research. Your response will be anonymous; no personal information will
be requested.

The survey will be available through March 15, 2005.

We appreciate your cooperation and participation.  If you have any
questions or comments about this survey please contact the
investigators: Tammy Sugarman, tsugarman at gsu.edu or Skye Thomsen,
skye at gsu.edu

Thank you for your time.

Tammy Sugarman, Department Head, Instructional Services
Skye Thomsen, Science Liaison/Reference Librarian
Georgia State University Library
Atlanta, GA