[WEB4LIB] Re: OpenURL services

Mark Dehmlow mdehmlow at nd.edu
Wed Feb 9 17:59:05 EST 2005

Karen,

Some of the link-resolver providers are integrating these services.  The
two that I know of are SFX and Serials Solutions.  Both offer pretty
robust eJournal management through their interfaces as well as AtoZ
lists and link resolution.  There may be other out there too.

Best Wishes,

Mark Dehmlow
University Libraries of Notre Dame