Stop Flash Drive Shortcut

Tom Gardner tgardner at mcl.org
Mon Feb 7 15:03:31 EST 2005

Hello,

Alnisa's shortcut did indeed work with Fortres engaged. Here at Mercer
County Library, however, we also use CybraryN, and I couldn't get the
shortcut to work with CybraryN. I sent an e-mail with Alnisa's
instructions to the techs at CybraryN, and they got back to me within 10
minutes with a solution that worked in CybraryN.

If anyone else is using CybraryN and is interested in this
CybraryN-specific solution, you can e-mail me directly. I'll refrain
from cluttering the list with anymore on this issue - except to say
thank you to Alnisa and everyone else who so promptly responded to my
original posting.

--
Tom Gardner
Mercer County Library