Help to identify innovative digital projects in the humanities

beden at ccmail.nevada.edu beden at ccmail.nevada.edu
Wed Feb 2 10:14:05 EST 2005

Hello, everyone.  I am writing a Library Technology Report for the American
Library Association on innovative digital projects in the humanities.  I
would be interested in any innovative digital projects that you feel
incorporate interesting content with fascinating and state-of-the-art
technology in the humanities.  This includes websites, CDs, 2D and 3D
presentations, etc.  Please forward information to me personally (not to
the listserv).  Thanks for your attention.

Dr. Brad Eden
Head, Web and Digitization Services
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
beden at ccmail.nevada.edu