Email marketing packages

Jim Crowley Jim.Crowley at spl.org
Tue Feb 22 15:07:09 EST 2005

Hi all,

Would anyone on this list have information on email marketing service
providers, such as CheetahMail?  I am working with my library's
foundation to determine whether any of the existing providers might have
packages that would be especially useful to us as a way of interacting
with our patrons (in terms of keeping them up-to-date on events,
changes, news, etc.).

Comparative information (about CheetahMail, Bronto, etc.) would be
especially useful, but any anecdotal information would be helpful too.

Thanks.

Jim Crowley
Web Manager
Seattle Public Library