[WEB4LIB] WEB4LIB digest 3652

Jon Ritterbush Jon-Ritterbush at utc.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:11:36 EST 2005

I have NOT been able to duplicate this problem with viewing Advanced
Search results or adding to/reviewing folder contents in EBSCO CINAHL
using Firefox 1.0 with Windows XPSP2 (fully patched).

Jon Ritterbush
UC Foundation Assistant Professor and Systems Administrator
Lupton Library, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

Voice: 423-425-4469
Fax: 423-425-4775
E-mail: Jon-Ritterbush at utc.edu
Website: http://www.lib.utc.edu