Broken websites (was Firefox revolution over?)

Scritchfield, Larry LScritch at MAIL.co.washoe.nv.us
Wed Feb 16 16:17:03 EST 2005

Bill Drew wrote:

>Try using Microsoft Outlook Webmail in any browser but IE.  That is one
>example.  In fact, it is the only time I use IE any more except to check
>on webpage changes.

I can't even get MS Outlook Webmail to work with IE with XP SP2! (reply/
forward functions) This despite recommendations at

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883575
"Description of the known issues with using Outlook Web Access on a Windows
XP SP2-based computer"

...where MS describes how their servers are incompatible with their clients.

(It does work, however, with Konquerer on Debian Linux.)

Larry Scritchfield                       lscritch at mail.co.washoe.nv.us
Internet Services Librarian                             (775) 327-8349
Washoe County Library System                      www.washoe.lib.nv.us