[WEB4LIB] Re: Firefox revolution over?

Corey Murata murata at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 16 14:53:32 EST 2005

> I must be going to the wrong sites.  What is this pesky nonstandard "IE"
> code that's causing Firefox to fail everywhere?  I see a lot of bad
> markup but little in page designs that are specific to IE.  I honestly
> cannot name a site I've visited that fails just because I'm using Firefox.

If your library has access to Factiva, just try using that in Firefox (or
anything not IE) and see how far you get.  Most of non-IE failures I've seen
is not so much bad markup or 'creative' CSS, it's bad client-side scripting.

Cm
Corey Murata
Business Computer-based Services Librarian
Foster Business Library
University of Washington
Box 353224
Seattle, WA 98195