[WEB4LIB] Firefox revolution over?

Marc Truitt mtruitt at uh.edu
Wed Feb 16 12:33:39 EST 2005

for a somewhat less sanguine IT-centric view of MS' IE7.0 announcement,
you may want to browse over to yesterday's eWeek article, 'IE 7.0 Leaves
Windows 2000 Users Out in the Cold'...

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1765331,00.asp?kc=ewnws021605dtx1k0000599

for the present, it appears as though MS intends to support XP/SP2 only.

cheers,

- mt

Marc Truitt
Assistant Dean for Systems                      Voice  : 713-743-8979
University of Houston Libraries                 e-mail : mtruitt at uh.edu
114 University Libraries                        fax    : 713-743-9811
Houston, TX 77204-2000    [note new number!] -> cell   : 713-201-0351

"Well I left my happy home to see what I could find out
I left my folk and friends with the aim to clear my mind out
Well I hit the rowdy road and many kinds I met there
Many stories told me of the way to get there ..."
                                 -- Cat Stevens