[WEB4LIB] re: web services (was: Re: library marketing was RE:

Andres Monroy-Hernandez andres at exlibris-usa.com
Tue Feb 15 15:48:31 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm a Developer for SFX, and I just wanted to mention in relation to
this topic that we have added SOAP support to the new SFX Ver. 3.
Originally this was implemented just to allow different SFX servers to
communicate with each other in a consortium environment, but it can be
used by anyone to communicate with SFX in a standard way. I guess some
people might be interested in using it in their own applications.

Regards,

--
Andres Monroy-Hernandez